What do we offer the children?
We give each child individual attention and care to facilitate the development of secure attachments with the caregivers. To safeguard a healthy neurological development we offer an environment full of multi-sensory stimuli like music, colors, pictures, movement, and plenty of cuddling time. We give
opportunities to explore the world around them through play, outings and television.
Who are the children in the orphanage?
• Children who are abandoned at birth in hospitals or other institutions
• Children of whom one or both parents have died
• Children who are directly handed over by their biological parents
What future do the children have?
• They stay with us until they are independent
• They can be adopted
• They can be reunited with their biological family
How we do what we do